JOINING SURVEYBASE IS AN EXCELLENT CAREER DECISION AND HERES WHY….
- YOU WILL JOIN A MOTIVATED AND HAPPY TEAM WHO RESPECT AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER
- YOU WILL BE PART OF A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY WITH CLEAR PLANS FOR FUTURE EXPANSION
- YOU WILL HAVE THE FREEDOM TO MANAGE YOUR TIME WITHOUT THE RESTRICTION OF TRADITIONAL OFFICE HOURS
- YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM REGULAR TRAINING TO BOOST YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EXCELLENT SALARY WITH BENEFITS AND PERFORMANCE BONUSES.
- YOU WILL ACCESS GENIUNE CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
- YOU WILL WORK FOR A COMPANY WHO PRIORTISIES YOUR SAFETY AND WELFARE
take a look at our current openings
AUTOCAD TECHNICIAN – NATIONAL, UK
We are seeking to recruit a proficient AutoCAD Technician who is competent in processing laser scan point cloud files to 2D plans, elevations, and sections. Ideally you will be working in a similar role and be ready to hit the ground running. Whilst this position is open to candidates across the UK you will need to attend an expensed 4-week induction programme at our training centre near Bristol.
REVIT (BIM) TECHNICIAN – NATIONAL, UK
We are seeking seeking an expert Revit Technician to support our expanding business in the UK. You must be a UK resident and already employed in an identical position. Following a fully expensed 4-week induction at the Surveybase training centre, you will be based permanently at home. You will need to be a competent Autodesk Revit user who can confidently build precision 3D models from digital point cloud data.